DV Lottery 2018 Photo Specifications
- Photographs must be recent, i.e it should be taken within the last 6 months.
- A digital photo of you, your spouse, children ( if any ) must be submitted along with E-DV lottery 2018 application.
- The image must be taken with the help of a Digital camera, not by some Mobile or VGA cameras.
- Original aspect ratio of the image should be preserved.
- No sort of digital editing should be done on the image.
- The person should look straight to the camera, i.e he/she must look straight forward to the camera.
- The head of the person should not be tilted up, down or to the sides.
- The facial region size (measured from the top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin) must be between 50 percent and 69 percent of the image's total height. The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56 percent and 69 per cent of the image's height.
- The photograph should be taken with light or neutral background. Dark colours aren't acceptable.
- The person should not work any decorative items like Sun glasses, Hats, Head coverings and other items which would covers your face/ head. However hats and head coverings are allowed if it is worn as a part of religious belief.
- The photographs should be color, photos should be scanned and uploaded to E-DV lottery in 24-bit color depth mode / true color mode.
Image File Format:
Image File Size:
Image Resolution and Dimensions:
600 pixels (width) x 600 pixels (height) - are Minimum acceptable dimensions. Image pixel dimensions must be in a square aspect ratio (meaning the height must be equal to the width).
Image Color Depth:
24 bits per pixel, Image must be in color. [24-bit black and white or 8-bit images will NOT be accepted].